1) Allen, L. Christian-Smith, J. and Palaniappan, M. (2010) Overview of Greywater Reuse: The Potential of Greywater Systems to Aid Sustainable Water Management. Oakland, California: Pacific Institute.
2) Bahri, A. (2012) ‘Integrated Urban Water Management’. Global Water Partnership (GWP), TEC BACKGROUND PAPERS, NO. 16.
3) Bahri, A. Brikké, F. and Vairavamoorthyc, K. (2016) ‘Managing change to implement integrated urban water management in African cities’, Aquatic Procedia 6: 3-14.
E., Masnavi M. R., and Nazariha N. (2011) ‘Sustainability level determination of urban water system; Tehran metropolitan area’, Environmental Studies Journal 37(59
5) Brewer, D. Brown, R. and Stanfield, G. (2001) Rainwater and Greywater Use in Buildings: Decision-making for Water Conservation. Bracknell, Berkshire: Construction Industry Research and Information Association.
6) Chocat, B. Krebs, P. Marsalek, J. Rauch, W. and Schilling, W. (2001) ‘Urban drainage redefined: from stormwater removal to integrated management’, Water Science & Technology 43(5): 61–68.
7) City of Melbourne WSUD guidelines (2013), Published by CSIRO Publishing, Melbourne, Australia.
8) Eltahir, E. (2016) ‘Future temperature in southwest Asia projected to exceed a threshold for human adaptability’, Nature Climate Change 6: 197–200.
9) EPA (2015) ‘Green Infrastructure - Opportunities that arise during municipal operations’, United States Environmental Protection Agency. 842-R-15-002. January 2015.
10) Eslamlou, M. and Mirmoghtadaee, M. (2017) ‘Evaluation of urban resiliency in physico-structural dimension of Karaj metropolis’, Space Ontology International Journal (SOIJ) 6(1): 37-46.
11) Gross, A. D, Kaplan. and Baker, K. (2007) ‘Removal of chemical and microbiological contaminants from domestic greywater using a recycled vertical flow bioreactor (RVFB)’, Ecol. Eng 31: 107–114.
13) Hoyer, j. Dickhaut, w. Kronawitter, L. and Weber, B. (2011) Water Sensitive Urban Design – Principles and Inspiration for Sustainable Stormwater Management in the City of the Future. Berlin: Published by jovis Verlag GmbH, Kurfürstenstraße 15/16, D-10785.
15) Jacobsen, M. Webster, M. and Vairavamoorthy, K. (2013) ‘the future of water in African cities: why wastewater?’ Washington, DC: World Bank
16) Jeffcoat, S., D. Baughman and P.M. Thomas (2009) ‘Total water management: strategies for utility master planning”. Journal of AWWA 101: 2.
17) Joint Steering Committee for Water Sensitive Cities (2009), Evaluating Options for Water Sensitive Urban Design – A National Guide, July 2009.
18) Khalighi, N. Masnavi, M. Morteza, F. Ghodrati, E. and Ghodrati, N. (2011) ‘The contribution of plants and phytoremediation in enhancement of polluted urban landscape’, in the Proceedings of 48th IFLA World Congress Zurich, Switzerland, IFLA 2011 Congress Management.
19) Kookhaei, T. Masnavi, M. (2014) ‘Environmental design for ecological infrastructure of urban landscape through aggregate with outlier principle (AWOP) in order to enhance the quality of urban life (case of district two, Tehran city)’, Journal of Environmental Studies 40(71): 4-6.
20) Landcom’s Water Sensitive Urban Design Strategy (2009) Book 2 | Planning and Management.
21) Madani, K. (2014) ‘Water management in Iran: what is causing the looming crisis’, Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences 4(4): 315-328.
22) Maheepala, S. Blackmore, J. Diaper, C. Moglia, M. Sharma, A. and Kenway, S. (2010) ‘Towards the adoption of integrated urban water management approach for planning’. WEFTEC 2010. Water Environment Federation, October 2-6, 2010, New Orleans Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.A.
23) Mirmoghtadaee, M. and Seelig, S. (2015) ‘A comparative study on the role of energy efficiency in urban planning instruments of Iran and Germany’, Space Ontology International Journal (SOIJ) 4(3): 33-38.
24) Mitchell, V. (2006) ‘Applying integrated urban water management concepts: a review of Australian experience’, Environmental Management
25) Morel, A. and Diener, S. (2006) Greywater Management in Low and Middle-Income Countries, Review of different treatment systems for households or neighbourhoods. Dübendorf, Switzerland: Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology (Eawag).
26) Morgan, C. Bevington, C. Levin, D. Robinson, P. Davis, P. Abbott, J. and Simkins, P. (2013) Water Sensitive Urban Design in the UK – Ideas for built environment practitioners. London: Publication C723 ©CIRIA 2013 RP976 ISBN 978-0-86017-726-5.
27) Morteza F., Masnavi M.R. and Khalighi N. (2011) ‘Use of natural purification of water cycle and water management as a solution towards ecodesign’. In Matsumoto, Mitsutaka et al. (Editors), 2012; Design for Innovative Value Towards a Sustainable Society; Proceedings of EcoDesign 2011: 7th International Symposium on Environmentally Conscious Design and Inverse Manufacturing, pp: 32-38. Springer, London, New York.
28) Mouritz, M. J. (1996) ‘Sustainable urban water Systems: Policy and professional praxis’, Unpublished PhD thesis, Institute for Science and Technology Policy, School of Social Science. Murdoch University, Perth
29) Noor, H. (2017) ‘Analysis of groundwater resources utilization and their current condition in Iran’, Journal of Rainwater Catchment Systems 5(2): 29-38.
31) Pahl-Weber, E. Seelig, S. and Ohlenburg, H. (2012) The Shahre Javan Community Detailed Plan Planning for a Climate Responsive and Sustainable Iranian Urban Quarter. Technische Universität Berlin.
33) Pinkham, R. (1999) ‘21st century water systems: Scenarios, visions and drivers’ 20 pp. Available at http://www.rmi.org/ images/other/Water/W99-21 21CentWaterSys.pdf.
34) Ramprasad, C. and Philip, L. (2015) ‘Surfactants and personal care products removal in pilot scale horizontal and vertical flow constructed wetlands while treating greywater’, Chemical Engineering Journal 284: 458-468.
35) Seeling, S. and Stellmacher, F. (2008) ‘Young cities-new towns in Iran | new towns as a concept for the sustainable development of megacity regions: Final project report’, Federal Ministry of Education and Research. PDF available at < https://www.cleaner-production.de/fileadmin/assets/bilder/BMBF-Projekte/01LG0513_ _Abschlussbericht.pdf>
36) Sharma, A. Pezzaniti, D. Myers, B. Cook, S. Tjandraatmadja, G. Chacko, P. Chavoshi, S. Kemp, D. Leonard, R. Koth, B. and Walton, A. (2016) ‘Water sensitive urban design: an investigation of current systems, implementation drivers, community perceptions and potential to supplement urban water services’, Water
37) Siegrist, R. Witt, M. and Boyle, W.C. (1976) ‘Characteristics of rural household wastewater’, Journal of the Environmental Engineering Division-Asce 102(3): 533-5480
38) Tolksdorf, J. and Cornel, P. (2017) ‘Separating grey- and blackwater in urban water cycles – sensible in the view of misconnections?’ Water & Science Technology 76(5): 1132–1139.