2) Liangyong, W. 2002. Human settlements. Beijing: Tsinghua University press.
3) Ministry of Health and Medical Education. 2012. Tehran municipality information and communication technology organization.
4) Niemeijer, D., & de Groot, R. S. 2008. A conceptual framework for selecting environmental indicator sets. Ecological Indicators, 8, 14-25.
5) Office of Construction Permits of Tehran Municipality. 2011. Inquiry.
6) Organization of radio Communications. 2011. Inquiry.
7) Salehi, E. 2007. The role of environmental and visual calmness in crime prevention. 85-106.
8) Secretary of Planning and Urban Development of Tehran Municipality. 2012. Intermediate-term action plan of Tehran Municipality- 2011 to 2013.
9) Smeets, E., &Weterings, R. 1999. Environmental Indicators: Typology and Overview. Copenhagen: EEA.
10) Svarstad, H., Petersen, L. K., Rothman, D., Siepel, H., &Watzold, F. 2008. Discursive biases of the environmental research framework DPSIR. Land Use Policy, 25(1), 116-125.
11) Talbei, H. and Zangiabadi, A. 2001. Analysis of Indicators and identifying effective factors in human development in Iran’s major cities. Journal of geographic research.
12) TarahanParseh Transportation Research Institute (TRI). 2013. Study and Identification of a system for calculation of optimum tariff for car ownership impositions in Great Tehran. First edition. Municipality of Tehran.
13) Tehran Province Annual Statistical Report. 2008. Tehran Provincial Government. Deputy of Planning and Management.
14) Tehran Waste Management Organization. 2012. Inquiry.