1) Aeini, M. 2007. Economic, financial, and managerial issues in the improvement and renewal of urban old textures, Tehran: Building and Housing Research Center (in Persian).
2) Amini, Elham, 2008. An analysis of urban texture and its deterioration factors in Iran from urbanization perspective, 1st conference of urban old texture improvement and renewal, Mashhad.
3) Andalib, A. R., 2007. A new approach toward the management of Tehran old textures renewal, Tehran Renewal Organization Press, 2nd print (in Persian).
4) Andalib, A. R., 2010. Urban renewal principles: a new approach toward old textures, Tehran: Azarakhsh Press (in Persian).
5) Bonaiuto, M., Fornara, F., Bonnes, M., 2006. Perceived residential environment quality in middle and low extension italian cities. Revue Européenne de Psychologie Appliquée, vol. 56, pp. 23-34.
6) Campbell, A., Converse, P. E., Rodgers, W. L., eds., 1976. The Quality of American Life. Perceptions, Evaluations and Satisfactions, New-York: Russel Sage Foundation.
7) Carmon, N., 1999. Three generations of urban renewal policies: analysis and policy implications, Geoforum, vol. 30, 1999, pp. 145-158.
8) Cheung, C. K. & Leung, K. K., 2008. Enhancing life satisfaction by government accountability in China, Social Indicators Research.
10) Delafons, J., 1997. Polities and Preservation: A Policy History of Built Heritage, (1882-1996), London: Taylor & Francies.
11) Diener, E. and Lucas, R., 2000. Explaining differences in societal levels of happiness: Relative standards, need fulfillment, culture and evaluation theory, Journal of Happiness Studies, vol. 1, pp. 41-78.
12) Galster, G. C., HESSER, G. W., 1981. Residential satisfaction compositional and contextual correlates, Environment and Behavior, vol. 13, pp. 735–58.
13)Goodman M. D., & Monti D. J., 1999. Corporately sponsored redevelopment campaigns and the social stability of urban neighborhoods: St. Louis revisited, Journal of Urban Affairs, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 101–127.
14)Gordon, D., 2006. Planning Twentieth Century Capital Cities, London & New York: Routledge.
15) Habibi, M. & Maghsoudi, M. 2006. Urban refurbishment: definitions, theories, experiences, global charters, and resolutions, urban methods and actions, Tehran, University of Tehran (in Persian).
16) Hajipour, Kh. 2007. An introduction into the trend of urban refurbishment approaches evolution and development, from post-world war I to the third millennium, Andisheh Iranshahr Quarterly, 2nd year, no. 9 & 10, Tehran, Iran.
17) Heydari, A. & Tabasi, I., 2008. Urban old textures, social and cultural aspects (recognizing opportunities and threats), 1st conference of improvement and renewal of urban old texture, Mashhad.
18) Hoseini, J. 2008. Design of neighborhood participation in the renewal and improvement of urban old textures, 1st conference of improvement and renewal of urban old texture, Mashhad.
19) Hall, P., ed., 1981. The inner city in context: The final report of the Social Science Research Council Inner Cities Working Party, London: Heinemann.
20)Izady, M. S., 2001. Studying urban refurbishment experiences in Iran with an emphasis on the evolutions of the last two decades, Civil and Urban Improvement Quarterly, 2nd year, no. 3.
21)Izady, M. S., 2010. An analytical review of the three decades of policy making, planning, and executive actions in the improvement and recreation of urban disorganized textures, Secretariat of Expediency Discernment Council, Fundamental and Manufacturing Affairs Commission, Equipment, Housing, and Urbanization Commission (in Persian).
22) Kup, A., 1987. Rehabilitation architecture, trans. by Habibi, M., Tehran, Building and Housing Research Center.
23) Lotfi, S., 2011. Genealogy of urban recreation: from reconstruction to renewal, Tehran, Azarakhsh Press (in Persian).
24) McCrea, R., Stimson, R. and Western, J., 2006. Testing a general model of satisfaction with urban living using data for South East Queensland, Australia, Social Indicators Research, vol. 72, pp. 121-152.
25) Miller, F. D., Tsemberis, S., Malia, G. P. & Grega, D., 1980. Neighborhood satisfaction among urban dwellers. Journal of Social Issues, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 101-117.
26) Onibokun, A. G., 1974. Evaluating Consumers Satisfaction with Housing: An Application of a Systems Approach, Journal of the American Institute of Planners, vol. 40, May, pp. 189-200.
27) Phillips et al., 2005. The impacts of dwelling conditions on older persons, psychological well-being, In: Hong Kong: the mediating role of residential satisfaction, Social Science & Medicine ,no.60, pp.85–97.
28) Rampichini, C. & D’Andrea, S. S., 1998. A hierarchical ordinal probit model for the analysis of life satisfaction in Italy, Social Indicators Research, vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 41–69.
29) Roberts, P.
& Sykes, H.,
2000. Urban Regeneration, SAGE Publications Ltd.
30) Tse, R. Y. C., 2002. Estimating neighborhood effects in house prices: Towards a new hedonic model approach, Urban Studies, vol. 39, no. 7, pp. 1165–1180.
31) Van Criekingen, M. & Decroly, J. M., 2003. Revisiting the diversity of gentrification: Neighbourhood renewal processes in brussels and montreal, Urban Studies, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 2451–2465.
32) Varesi, H., Taghvaii M. & Rezaii, N., 2012. Organizing urban old texture (case study: Shiraz), Isfahan, Scientific and Specialized Journal of Spatial Planning.
33) Veenhoven, R., Saris, W. E., Scherpenzeel, A. C. & Bunting B., eds., 1996. A comparative study of satisfaction with life in Europe, Eötvös University Press.
34) Wilson, J. Q., ed., 1966. Urban Renewal: The Record and the Controversy, Cambridge: MIT Press.
35) Yiu, C. Y. & Wong, S. K., 2005. The effects of expected transport improvements on housing prices. Urban Studies, vol. 42, no. 1, pp. 113–125.
36) Shamaei, A. & Ahmadpour, A., 2005. Urban improvement and renewal from geography perspective, University of Tehran (in Persian).