Space Ontology International Journal (SOIJ) is a high-quality open access peer-reviewed research journal that is published by Islamic Azad University, Qazvin branch (QIAU). Space Ontology International Journal provides a platform for researchers, academicians, professionals, practitioners and students to impart and share knowledge in the form of high-quality empirical and theoretical research papers, case studies, literature reviews and book reviews. Space Ontology International Journal (SOIJ) publishes original and quality research, conceptual papers and book reviews quarterly (spring, summer, fall and winter) related to Architecture, Urban Design and Planning. Space Ontology International Journal welcomes and acknowledges high-quality research from all over the world. The Editor-in-Chief of the Space Ontology International Journal (SOIJ) invites authors to submit manuscripts.
For detailed information on the range of the Journals' concerns, and topics in previous issues of the journal, visit the journal’s website:http://soij.qiau.ac.ir
All submissions must be original pieces and should not have been published or be under consideration elsewhere
1) Via Electronic: possible, new submissions should be sent through our website:
2) Via e-mail: please ensure that the paper meets our guidelines (see below) and then send as an MS-Word file attached to an e-mail, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read these instructions carefully:
- Use the of “Times New Roman” font for all of the articles parts.
- Title (17‐point‐Bold)
- Name and affiliation of author(s) (13‐ point for Names and 8‐point for addresses)
- Abstract (9‐point)
- Keywords (9‐point)
- Introduction and other section (10‐point)
- Tables, figures and other art work (9‐point)
- Manuscript Title
- Manuscript Category (i.e. Article, Perspective, or Letter)
- Author Information
- Author(s) Name
- Institutional Affiliation
- Postal Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
Table 1. ………….
Figure 5. ..............
Mosse, D. (2005) Cultivating Development: An Ethnography of Aid Policy and Practice. London: Pluto Press.
Galtung, J. (2003) ‘Rethinking Conflict: The Cultural Approach’. Speech delivered at the Informal Meeting of the European Ministers responsible for Cultural Affairs, Council of Europe, Strasbourg (17–18 February). www.coe.int/T/E/Cultural_Co-operation/ (accessed 8 August 2006).
Before You Begin
make sure that their work fits into the broader debates and scholarship promoted by