1. Attmann, Osman (2010) “Green architecture : advanced technologies and materials”, translator: Sarah Zohari, first eddition, Mehrazan publishing, Tehran.
2. Ahmadi, Farhad (2003) “Sustainable architecture”, Quarterly Journal of Architecture and Urbanism Abadi ;vol 13 ,No. 41-40, pp. 46-43.
3. Akbari Hashem & Bell,Ryan & Brazel,Tony & Cole,David & Estes,Maury & Heisler, Gordon &… (2008)Reducing Urban Heat Islands: compendium of Strategies,Urban Heat Islands Basics ,EPA, USA.
4. AIA(2008)Introduction to Green Walls Technology,Benefit & Design ,AIA Continuing Education ,Sep ,USA . Available on www.greenscrenn.com/Resources/ ..it/ IntroductionGreenWalls.pdf
5. Behtash,M.F & Moradi ,S & NeginTaji,S (2013) “ Evaluation of effective dimensions of urban form on air quality ,case study: Tehran”, Center of Studies and Planning of Tehran, Report No. 212.
6. Bjerre, Laurent Aupetit ( 2011) Green Walls ,VIA University College ,Nov , Denmark. Available on www.ucviden.dk/
7. Considerations for Advanced Green Facade Design (2012) Green Screen, L.A ,USA
Available on www.greenscreen.com/direct/GS
8. EPA(2009)Urban Heat Islands,Basics Description,Impacts,and Issues,by the Houston Advanced Research Center ,U.S Environmental Protection Agency,September.
9. Freed, Reuben & Garner ,Greg & … (2008),Introduction to Green Walls Technology, Benefits & Design,Green Roofs for Healthy Cities ,September. Available on www.greenroofs.org
10. Gartland , Lisa(2008)Heat Islands : Understanding and Mitigating Heat in Urban Areas , published by Earthscan ,UK.
11. Ghiabaklou,Z (2011) “Basics of Building Physics 2:Set environmental conditions”, Second
Edition,Published by Amir Kabir University,Tehran.
12. Ghiabaklou ,Z (2013) “Basics of building physics 4: passive cooling” , First Edition , Published by Amir Kabir University, Tehran.
13. Ghorbi,M (2013) “The impact of contemporary architecture and urbanism on the creation of heat island” ,The 2nd National Conference on Climate, Building and Energy Efficiency Department, Isfahan.
14. Hui,Sam.C.M(2013)Benefits and Potential of Vertical Greening Systems ,Department of Mechanical Engineering , Hong Kong, March. Available on www.mech.hku.hk/
15. Karimian ,Z & Tehranifar ,A & Banaeean,M & Aziz,M & Kazemi,F (2013) “The study of urban vegetation and hard surfaces on the micro-climate and thermal comfort” , Journal of Horticultural Science, Volume 45, Number 4, Winter, pp 461-473.
16. Knowles, Lauren & MacLean, Paige & Rosato , Melissa & Stanley, Conrad & Volpe, Stefania & Yousif , Dave & Professor Wismer, Susan :Living Wall A Feasibility Study for the SLC, WATgreen Available on www.watgreen.uwaterloo.ca/
17. Loh,Susan(2008)Living Walls-A Way to Green The Built Environment,BEDP Environment Design Guide, TEC 26,Aug.
18. Mazloomi , M (2011) Urban heat islands and strategies to deal with it from the urbanism and architectural viewpoint , Bimonthly of Shhrngar, August and September, No 55, pp: 91-79.
19. Millennium Ecosystem Assessment(MEA),( 2005) Ecosystems and Human Well-being, Washington ,DC.
20. Natarajan,Mukunth & Rahimi,Mansour & Sen,Shouvik & Mackenzie, Nadim & Imanbayev,Yernar(2014) Living Wall Systems: Evaluating Life-cycle Energy, Water and Carbon Impacts,Urban Ecosyst,Springer.
21. Ottele, Mark(2011)The Green Building Envelope Vertical Greening ,SiecaRepro Publishing ,Netherlands.
22. Peck , Steven W & Chris Callaghan (1999) Green Backs From Green Roofs : Forging A New Industry In Canada, Canada Mortgage & Housing Corporation .
23. Perini , Katia (2012) The Integration of Vegetation in Architecture ,Vertical & Horizontal Greened
Surfaces ,International Journal of Biology,Vol 4 ,No 2,Apr, Elsevier,England.
24. Rahimi Meshkin,M (2011)” Construction of green walls on the shell of buildings and its role in sustainable architecture”, 2nd National Conference on Sustainable Architecture ,Hamadan , March .
25. Sa’adat abadi, A & Aliakbari,A & Sadeghi, A (2005) “Effect of heat island and urbanism on weather and local climate in Tehran” , Quarterly Journal of Environmental Studies ,Issue 39, Summer 2005, pp. 59-68.
26. Sasanpour , F & Ziaeean ,P & Bahadori, M (2012)” Reviews relation between land-use and land cover and heat islands of Tehran”, International Quarterly Journal of Geographic Society, Volume XI, Issue 39, Winter, pp. 256-270 .
27. Sayadi, E & Madahi, M (2012) “Sustainable architecture” , second edition , published by Lotus .
28. Shakiba ,A & Ziaeean ,P & Ashoorlou ,D & Namdari ,S (2009) “Analisis of land-use and land cover relation of heat islands in Tehran” , Journal of Remote Sensing & GIS , Beheshti University, Tehran, The first Issue, spring 2009,pp 39-56.
29. Shiah , Kevin & Jeong Woo Kim ,An Investigation into the Application of Vertical Garden at the New SUB Atrium ( 2011) The University of British Columbia, Nov , Canada. Available on mynewsub.com/
30. Tasa, Hamid (2010) “Green wall and its role in urban development with a sustainable development approach”, 1nd Conference of Sustainable Urban Development, Tehran University ,Tehran , Jun.
31. Voogt, James (2007) How Researchers Measure Urban Heat Islands,InUnited States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), State and Local Climate and Energy Program, Heat Island Effect, Urban Heat Island Webcasts and Conference Calls. July. Availableon http://www.epa.gov/heatislands/resources/pdf/
32. Practical instruction of green wall construction on the shell of buildings (2010) assistance department of urban services of parks and green spaces in Tehran .
33. Standards of urban green space design (2001 ), Technical office and the formulation of the criteria , publication of management and planning organization, first edition .
39. www.Green Living Technologies.com