1) Alipour, M., Hassani, S. H. R., 2011. Jurisprudential paradigm of religious knowledge; Qom, Institute of Seminary and University Research (in Persian).
2) Chalmers, A., 2011. The Nature of Science: An Introduction to philosophical scientology schools, translated by Zibakalam, S., Tehran, SAMT Publication.
3) Blaikie, N., 2012. Paradigms of research in humanities, translated by Hassani, S. H. R., Tehran, Institute of Seminary and University Research.
4) Eynifar, A. R., 2008. Evolution of human and environment theories and their role in development of basic knowledge of architecture, Journal of Andishenameh, Tehran, Center for the Study and Research of Planning and Architecture, Ministry of Housing and Urban Development.
5) Groat, L., Wang, D., 2013. Research Methods in Architecture; translated by Eynifar. A. R., Tehran University Press.
6) Iman, M. T., 2008. Paradigmatic assessment of human as an essential element in the design of the divine paradigm, Journal of Humanities Methodology, vol. 14, no. 54, pp. 25-46.
7) Iman, M. T., 2011. Paradigmatic foundations of qualitative and quantitative research methods in the humanities. Tehran, Institute of Seminary and University Research (in Persian).
8) Lang, J., 2014. Creation of the theory of architecture; translated by Eynifar. A. R., Tehran University Press.
9) Mohammadpour, A., 2011. Method in method: about making knowledge in humanities, Tehran, Publication of Sociologists (in Persian)
10) Motallebi, G., 2001. Environmental Psychology: a new knowledge in the service of architecture and urban design, Journal of Fine Arts, Tehran University.
11) Pakzad, J., Bozorg, H., 2012. Alphabet of environmental psychology for designers; Tehran, Armanshahr Publication (in Persian).
12) Rapoport, A., 2012. Culture, architecture and design; translated by Barzegar, M. and Yousefnia, M., Sari, Shalfin Publication.
13) Razjouyan, M., 1996. An overview of coalition between architecture and behavioral sciences in the last half-century, Soffe Journal, no. 23, Shahid Beheshti University Press.
14) Sim, S. and Buryn, V., 2003. Critical theory; translated by Yazdanjoo, P., Tehran, Shirazeh Research and Publication.