1) Ablaghi, A. And Poor Jaafari, A., 2006. City Entrance Areas, Compiling the organizing standards to revive a lost urban space. Abadi, Urban view and vision leaflet, no. 53, Tehran, Iran (in Persian).
2) Alexander, Ch. et.al. 1977. A pattern language, Oxford university press.
3) Bahraini, H. And Alitaleb Baboli, N, 2002. Compiling the principles of environmental design of city entrances, Environmentology Review, Environmental Design leaflet, Tehran, Iran (in Persian).
4) Carmona, M. et al., 2006. Public Place – Urban Spaces: The Dimensions of Urban Design, New York, Elsevier.
5) Crawford, P., 2008. Brief Introduction to Form-Based Codes, FAICP, CN.
6) Fajr-e-Tosea, Consultant engineers of architecture and urban design, 2008. The Scheme of Organizing the Entrance Route of Sanandaj from Hamadan, Tehran, Iran.
7) Gharib, F., 2003. Organizing Principles and Standards of Urban Design for City Entrances, Honarhaye Ziba Review, no. 15, Tehran, Iran (in Persian).
8) Ghavvampour, E., 2006. A new look on the role and the position of entrances in urban view, Payam-e-Sabz Review, no. 54, Tehran, Iran (in Persian).
9) Pakzad, J., 2005. Guideline for designing urban spaces in Iran, Tehran, Payam-e-Sima Design and Publication Department, Tehran, Iran (in Persian).
10) Trancik, R., 1986. Finding lost space, theories of urban design, Van Noutrand Reinhold Company, New York.
11) Torabi, Z&Sima, Y.2013. Urban Identity in the Entrance of City, International Journal of Architecture and Urban Development, Vol. 3, No. 4 (in Persian).