1) Amini Hosseini, K., Mahdavifar, M. R., Bakhshayesh, M. K. and Rakhshandeh, M., 2004. Engineering geology and geotechnical aspects of Bam earthquake (preliminary report), IIEES, Tehran (in Persian).
2) Assadian, A., 2005. Components of Virtual Power Plants and its role in decentralized energy market, B.S thesis, Khaje Nasir Tossi University of Technology (in Persian).
3) Atmanand, M., 2003. Insurance and disaster management: the Indian context, Disaster Prevention and Management, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 286-304.
4) Borbely, A. M., Kreider, J. F., 2001. Distributed Generation-The Power Paradigm for the New Millennium, CRC Press LLC.
5) Disaster Risk management, working concept, 2002.
6) Earthquake Engineering Research Institute (EERI), 2004. Preliminary Observation on the Bam, Iran, Earthquake of December 26, 2003, Earthquake Engineering Research Institute, Oakland, CA.
7) Greenspan, A., 2007. Age of Turbulence, the Penguin Press, New York.
8) Gunn, S.W.A., 1995. Health effects of earthquakes, Disaster Prevention and Management, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 6-10.
9) Mehrabian, A., Haldar, A., 2005. Some lessons learned from post-earthquake damage survey of structures in Bam, Iran earthquake of 2003. Structural Survey, vol. 23, no.3, pp. 180-192 (in Persian).
10) Mobaraki, O., Kashaniasl, A., 2014. The Role of Urban Planning In Crisis Management with an Emphasis on Earthquakes (A Case Study of Ahar City), International Journal of Basic Sciences & Applied Research. Vol., 3 (SP), 256-263.
11) Nateghi, F., Isadkhan, Y., 2004. Earthquake disaster management planning in health care facilities. Disaster Prevention and Management, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 130-135 (in Persian).
12) Nateghi, F., 2000. Disaster mitigation strategies in Tehran, Iran. Disaster Prevention and Management, Vol. 9, no.3, pp. 205-211 (in Persian).
13) Thywissen, K., 2006. Components of risk- A Comparative Glossary, Publication series of UNU-EHS, No. 2.
14) Ziari, K., 2002. Urban Land Use Planning, Yazd University Publication, Yazd (in Persian).
15) Yokohama Strategy and Plan of Action for a Safer World (1994)
http://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/84/1/news10106/en/index.html was 2005 the year of natural disasters, April 20th 2008.