1) Akbari, M. A., 2005. Pioneer of new thoughts in Iran, Tehran, Research and Development Science publishing (in Persian).
2) Banimasoud, A., 2009. Iranian contemporary architecture, second edition, Tehran, "Memari -e- Gharn" publishing (in Persian).
3) Behnam, J., 2007. Iranian and idea of modernity, third edition, Tehran, Farzan Rooz publishing (in Persian).
4) Danie, V., Shafei, B. and Sorushiani, S., 2005. Karim Taherzadeh Behzad's architecture, Tehran, Did publishing.
5) Ghamari, D., 2001. Nationalism evolution in Iran, first edition, Tehran, Islamic Revolution Document center (in Persian).
6) Hambbly, G., 1993. Pahlavi dynasty and religious forces, volume 2, Tehran, Tarhe no publishing.
7) Katem, R., 1992. Nationalism in Iran, translated by Ahmad Tadayyon, Tehra , Kavir publishing.
8) Kiani, M., 2004. First Pahlavi period architecture, first edition, Tehran, Iranian contemporary history studies institution (in Persian).
9) Rajabi, P., 1976. Iranian architecture in Pahlavi era, Tehran, Shahid Beheshti University publishing (in Persian).
10) Sariolghalam, M., 2007. Encounter between Liberalism and Islam relating in identity in Iran, by Ali Akbar Alikhani, second edition, Tehran, Jahad Daneshgahi publishing (in Persian).
11) Shirazi, A., Younesi, M. 2011. The Impact of Nationalism on Architecture of the governmental buildings in Pahlavid First Period, Iranin- Islamic City Studies Journal, No. 4.