1) Anselm, A. J., 2008. Passive annual heat storage principles in earth sheltered housing, a supplementary energy saving system in residential housing, Energy and Buildings, no. 40, pp.1214-1219, Elsevier.
2) B. Barker, M., 1986. Using the Earth to Save Energy: Four Underground Buildings, Tunneling and Underground Space Technology, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 59-65.
3) Carmody, J., Sterling, R., 1993. Underground Space Design, Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York.
4) Cultural heritage organization of Qazvin
5) Ghobadian, V., 1998. Climatic analysis of the Traditional Iranian buildings, institute of Tehran University publication and printing (in Persian).
6) Golany, G., Ojima, T., 1996. Geo-Space urban design, Canada, John Wiley.
7) Kasmaie, M., 1992. Climatic classification of Iran for housing and residential environments, housing and building research center, Tehran, first edition (in Persian).
8) Koch-Nielsen, H., 2011. A design guide for the built environment in hot climates, Soflaii, F., architectural and urbanism informational and research center, Tehran, First edition.
9) Mohammadzadeh, M., 2006. The memorable memorial, Yadegar-e-mandegar, historical building maps of Qazvin, Qazvin cultural heritage and tourism publication of general administration, first edition (in Persian).
10) Molaei, A., 2011. Human oriented urban design with approach to the development of urban undersurfaces, case study center of Tajrish in Tehran, Thesis of master academy, Iran university of science and technology, Tehran (in Persian).
11) Shanghai, I., 2012. Architecture of low energy consumption, Phoenix Publishing, Hong Kong.
12) Zandiyeh, M., Parvardinezhad, S., 2011. Consistent development and it's terms in Iran residential architecture, Housing and Environment of Village, no. 130 (in Persian).